Please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at (510) 677-8654 to request a quote or to schedule an appointment.
We have created this guide with you in mind. This resource will assist you gather all the basic information needed when Requesting-A-Quote.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and submit your information by filling out the form.
Serving Alameda & Contra Costa CountiesLafayette, Moraga, Orinda, Oakland, Piedmont, and other cities in the area.
(510) 677 - 8654
Prices depend on multiple things, including size, shape, and the location of the window, as well as the type of service required to complete the job (e.g. removing hard water stains)
Windows come in many shapes, sizes and types, making it hard for us to come up with specific dimensions. To make things simple, we categorize window PANES into small, medium, and large - our estimate is based on the total count of these panes.
A Large Pane would be something like a sliding glass door, or a storefront window; Medium Panes are usually from double-hung windows, or sliding-windows (e.g. 30"x30" inches); and Small Panes are typically from bathroom windows, laundry-room windows, or individual pieces from a divided door/window (e.g. 10"x16" inches). Very Large & Very Small window panes are also priced separately.
Technical definition: a piece of glass filling a window or a section of a window. In other words, a window casement can have one or multiple window pane/s (e.g. french style).
For example, the traditional sliding patio doors design has two panel sections, one fixed-stationary and one mobile to slide open. We would count this patio door as two (2) large panes.
Absolutely! We offer two (2) simple methods:
(1) On-Site: We offer free on-site estimates for all of our services. We simply walk the exterior perimeter of your home and collect all the information needed for the estimate (e.g. window count, sizes, ladders needed, special equipment).
We don't need to go inside your house & you don't need to be home for this estimate. This process takes about 5 minutes.
(2) Via E-mail: This is the easiest and most convenient way to obtain a rough estimate. Please check our "Request a Quote" section for an illustrated easy-to-use guide on how to count the number of window panes at your house. This process is simple and it should take no more than 5 minutes. You don't need to to provide very detailed information - we only ask for a little bit of information in order to give you a price range.
We service most cities in Contra Costa and Alameda counties, including:
- Lafayette, Moraga and Orinda (Lamorinda)
- Oakland, Piedmont, Alameda
- Walnut Creek, San Ramon, Danville
- Concord, Clayton, Martinez, Pleasant Hill
- Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville, Richmond, San Pablo
- Hayward, San Leandro
Do you need service outside of these areas? Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always willing to accept special proyects!
Cash, Checks, Debit/Credit Cards, and PayPal.
We accept PayPal payments via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and using the PayPal Mobile App to accept payments with a Debit/Credit Card. Your transaction and personal information are 100% secure with this system.
WLWW is fully licensed business [License #: 28027347], accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and certified as a Green Business by The Bay Area Green Business Program. We focus on preventive care by providing our team with rigoruous analysis and training of all of our business operations - but we are also fully insured to cover those variables outside of our control. Residential & Commercial General Liability Insurance of up to $1 million - [Policy: PCIC5016-PCA534036] - Additional insured coverage available upon request.
YES! We do offer all of our services 7 days a week, and some holidays.
Please let us know if you are only available during the weekend, we will do our best to schedule an appointment based on your availability.
For Residential services, we suggest you clean your windows at least once-a-year, but we do have clients who prefer cleaning on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.
Commercial cleaning can be weekly, bi-weekly, montly, quaterly or annually, it depends on your preference, type of business, location, etc.